21 July 2015

Why all companies should work with a freelance translator

London-based Sara Colombo, translator, copywriter, transcreator and owner of Sara Colombo Translations, has published an excellent article on the LinkedIn Pulse blog entitled Why all companies should work with a freelance translator.

Having tried myself to draft an article on these same lines on several occasions, I know how difficult it is to prioritise and organise the arguments then hone the form until everything is crisp, clear and concise. Sara has successfully prioritised and organised her arguments, but could benefit, I suspect, from additional input to make her points more crisply and more concisely.

Excellent work all the same.
Sara's tagline is "Here to balance your words". Nice!

ChatGPT, a drafting aid for translation by emulation

On 17 October 2011, I published the first of two posts summarising my general approach to the type of translation/adaptation services I was ...